Committed to You
What makes 180 Medical different from the other companies out there? Here’s the answer: We Care. Our founder Todd Brown made it 180 Medical’s mission to turn lives around, so our goal is to truly make a difference and improve your quality of life.
Committed to Excellent Customer Service
If you talk with one of our trained customer specialists for just 5 minutes, you’ll realize why we feel we can meet your needs and provide knowledge about catheters better than any other company. We deliver superior service and stand behind it. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Many of our customers have NO out of pocket costs with their insurance plan. Each insurance plan is different - contact us today and we’ll check your catheter coverage for you.
- You’ll never deal with automated systems during business hours; you’ll speak to one of your well-trained, friendly customer specialists who are here to take care of your needs and make sure you’re getting the service you deserve! We also aim to never put you on hold for more than a minute.
- We ship your supplies straight to your door for FREE! Your first order can often be shipped within 24 hours upon initial contact, and we’ll follow up to make sure your order is satisfactory.
- We contact your insurance companies to verify your coverage for you! 180 Medical is networked with Medicare and thousands of Health Plans, Insurance Networks, and State Medicaid programs. We also bill your insurance directly. No upfront payments or waiting for reimbursement.
- When you’re new to cathing, our wide selection of catheter brands and models might seem confusing at first, especially when presented with so many choices. We’re here to help you with the challenge of selecting the right catheter to meet your needs. You won’t be hurried or treated like a number – we take time to learn about your lifestyle and preferences so we can present you with information on different types of catheters that may help your personal needs and lifestyle.
Committed to Top Quality Products
We’re proud to carry the most complete selection of intermittent catheters (including Closed System Catheters, Hydrophilic Catheters, Pediatric Catheters, and other intermittent catheters) from all of the top manufacturers such as Bard, Rusch, Hollister, GentleCath, Coloplast, LoFric, Rochester, Cure Medical, hi-slip and MTG. We carry the newest products and one of the largest selections on the market, all so we can better serve you. 180 Medical also maintains the highest standards in the industry and meets the strict requirements of the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc (ACHC).
Committed to Keeping You Healthy
We consider your health and comfort a top priority. We provide our extensive knowledge to you on how to properly use catheters and reduce infections, along with giving you options of types of catheters for specialized needs. Our customer education and UTI prevention measures are unsurpassed.
Committed to Finding a Cure
When you order your supplies through 180 Medical, you personally help further research toward finding a cure and bettering the lives of all individuals living with paralysis, due to our commitment to donating a portion of all proceeds to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation.
Find Your Catheter
Our groundbreaking catheter showcase filters results based on what you need in realtime.Find Now
"Your client specialist was a sure comfort to me. God Bless your company for helping people like me who sure need the help. Thank you!"